Sunday, April 14, 2013

Peace Corps Community

The Peace Corps community is absolutely amazing! I have just returned from a Bon Voyage party for future Peace Corps volunteers hosted by some amazing RPCVs and it was easily one of the best times I have had in the past month. Why you ask? Its because every single person I met was incredibly warm and welcoming. It was like being in a room full of old friends and even though I have never met any of these people before we interacted like we were already well acquainted friends. There were plenty of laughs and not enough time for all of the stories that were to be told. It is so exciting to know that I get to have this community to come back to after my service. It is even more exciting to know that these are the kind of people that I will be serving with!

I would relay more information about this but there is just too much to type, also I like my posts to be mildly funny/entertaining in my posts so I figure I would keep this one short.

PC update- Received an email from placement stating they would be in contact with me soon in regards to the next step in my placement!

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Like seriously, please update your blog. I need more Zane in my life.

    ReplyDelete